What role will your child play while LARPing? Will your son or daughter become a noble knight of the Round Table or an elven swordfighter from the enchanted woods? Regardless, the Childs Warrior Pauldrons guard their shoulders. This set includes a pair of spaulders and besagues. Five ridged metal plates protect the upper arms. The besagues shield the armpits. Leather cording holds the besages to the spaulders. Bicep and shoulder straps secure the pauldrons to the arm, gorget, breastplate, etc. Rivets and rolled edging improve safety and deflection. For maximum comfort and protection, combine the Childs Warrior Pauldrons with matching armour pieces like the Childs Warrior Gorget and arming wear such as the Ready for Battle Padded Mantle.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Features a pair of pauldrons with besagues
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Pauldron Length: 13.8 Inches
- Pauldron Width: 7.1 Inches
- Overall Weight: 4.2 lbs.