Short tunics have existed since the Viking era, favorable due to their lessened length that allows the legs to move freely. The Early Medieval Short Tunic cuts off around the knees with a look perfect for guards and warriors. The long-sleeved tunic has a slightly V-shaped neckline, and it comes in brown or green color options. Made from antiqued cotton linen with a rustic appearance, the historical garment feels light and comfortable to wear. The linen tunic works well for Renaissance fairs and other re-enactments!
Please note that the picture displays additional clothing and accessories that are sold separately.
- Made from cotton linen
- Available in brown or green
- Has long sleeves
- Shortened design allows free movement
- Great for LARP events, Ren fairs, and re-enactments
- Small: 40.9 Inch chest, 39.4 Inch length
- Medium: 44.5 Inch chest, 45.3 Inch length
- Large: 46.5 Inch chest, 45.8 Inch length
- X-Large: 48.4 Inch chest, 46.3 Inch length
- XX-Large: 50.4 Inch chest, 46.8 Inch length
Measurements are approximate.