With your army of the undead, you fight to capture the holy city. Raising the 100 cm Draug LARP Sword, you order the charge forward. This LARP sword has a hybrid foam construction. The blade consists of EVA foam with a latex coating. Polyurethane foam forms the handle around a fiberglass rod core. Because of the PU foam, this tougher handle needs little maintenance.
Next, two fullers adorn the double-edged blade. It also has a worn and chipped appearance. A leather strip wraps around the handle which ends in a scent-stopper pommel. The grip of the handle features an ergonomic shape. The hand guard contains a stylized skull detail in the center. Draw this ghastly blade at your next LARP battle, convention, or roleplaying event.
The Draug LARP Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Worn and chipped appearance
- Ergonomic grip
- Scent-stopper style pommel
- Hybrid foam construction
- Great for conventions and LARPing
- Handle: Polyurethane foam wrapped in leather
- Blade: EVA foam
- Core: Fiberglass rod
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- For the leather on the handle: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.