Even the Dothraki, with their raiding ways, have need of coinage from time to time. This Dothraki Denga of Khal Drogo – Pair is based on the historical coinage of Ivan IV of the Russia, while easily maintaining its roots from A Song of Ice and Fire. Usually struck from a heavy wire, this currency comes as a connected pair of coins, both of which feature the image of a Dothraki horseman on one side, and the text of KHAL DROGO DOTHRAKI on the other. The coinage is struck, just like authentic historical coins were, and is made from .925 pure sterling silver. The Dothraki Denga of Khal Drogo is also licensed by George R. R. Martin, making it an official collectible of the novel series, a Song of Ice and Fire.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- Authentically struck, like the coins of old
- Made using .925 pure sterling silver
- Medallic – coin features two distinctive sides
- Front features the image of a dothraki horseman
- Back features the text KHAL DROGO DOTHRAKI
- Officially licensed by George R. R. Martin
- Weight: about 3.4 grams
There are no reviews yet.