The David Herriot Pirate Shirt is very authentic looking and a perfect addition to any pirate outfit. Our David Herriot Pirate shirt is made from thick and rich Viscose fabric with draw string cuff sleeves. The eyelets and drawstring has been provided in front for easy adjustability making the pirate comfortable to wear. The David Herriot Pirate shirt will look great with Pirate outfits as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits.
David Herriot joined Edward Teach, known as Blackbeard, the most famous of all pirates. Herriot is known for raiding Charleston, South Carolina, where his ship was purposely wrecked by Edward Teach to avoid dividing the plunder. Herriot agreed to testify against his shipmates in exchange for leniency, but the trial was not to be as Herriot along with Bonnet escaped. Herriot was killed by his pursuers in the escape.
- Great Piece For Any Pirate Outfit
- Made Of Quality Fabric
- Great For Medieval Re-enactments and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic Pirate Details
- Comfortable and Adjustable
- Medium: Chest 40 Inches, Sleeve Length 26 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- Large: Chest 42 Inches, Sleeve Length 27 Inches, Length 31 Inches
- X-Large: Chest 44 Inches, Sleeve Length 28 Inches, Length 32 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest 46 Inches, Sleeve Length 29 Inches, Length 33 Inches