The Crescent Bum Roll is ideal for helping you achieve an authentic historic silhouette. Wear this garment under a Renaissance, Victorian, or other historic reenactment gown to give its skirt a voluminous, period appropriate look. The padding and placement is key, so this skirt is worn with the cushioned side in the back and to the sides, emphasizing the hips and rear, and the sturdy ribbon tied at the front. A must-have for getting the most authentic look and showcasing the beauty of full historic skirts, the Crescent Bum Roll is an indispensable addition to any dress-wearing reenactors wardrobe.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Crescent shaped historic design
- Ideal for achieving authentic historic silhouette
- Ties in front
- Great for wearing under Renaissance and historic reenactment dresses
- Made of cotton and polyester blend