Based on the ballock dagger, the Scottish dirk proved lethal in the adept hands of a Highlander. As the lands became more peaceful, blades like the Ceremonial Scottish Dirk became an essential part of traditional Highland attire. Its design grew more ornate, suitable for times of celebration and high honor. Masterfully crafted by hand, the steel blade of this dagger features beautiful etchings. Steel studs and elegant patterns decorate the black handle. Attractive silver-colored edging highlights the guard and pommel. Elaborate silver-toned trimming embellishes its black sheath. The sheath has a loop at the top for sliding onto a belt, not included. The Ceremonial Scottish Dirk is a perfect accessory or prop for Celtic costume, as well as a fantastic addition to weapon collections and decor.
- Blade features ornate etchings and spear point
- Guard and pommel have steel studs and silver-toned edges
- Comes with a matching decorative sheath
- Great for Highland dress, collecting, display, and more
- Blade is made of steel
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Scabbard loop will fit up to 3.3 Inch belt width