The Primitive Scottish Dirk is a forerunner of the more ornate Scottish dirks that came later. The well-tempered blade of this dagger is made of high carbon steel accompanied by steel parts and a gorgeous hardwood handle. The blade is narrow and flexible for nimble movement. A star-shaped emblem decorates the pommel. A must-have for Scottish history enthusiasts and Highlanders at heart, this historical self defense weapon is a functional piece for reenactment or a stand-out addition to collections and displayed. A matching sheath is included for convenient storage.
- Fully functional
- Long blade is flexible and well-tempered
- Grip is contoured for a comfortable hold
- Flat pommel features unique star emblem
- Includes matching sheath
- Must-have item for history enthusiasts and reenactors
- Blade is made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle is made of hardwood
- Overall Length: 19.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 14 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.93 Inch
- Blade Thickness: 0.18 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.