Raid the English coast, and partake in the rich spoils discovered there, as a Norse warrior from the Viking Age. The Carved Hilt Viking Short LARP Sword is a trustworthy companion for said adventure, lending its strength in battle. This short sword takes inspiration from those looted from the Frankish Empire. Crafted from a closed cell foam around a fiberglass core, the double-edged blade is sealed with a latex coating. A fuller runs down its length, lightening its weight and enhancing its strength. Cast from polyurethane, the golden handle features a hand-painted leather wrap and Norse knotwork on the curved cross-guard.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 23.6 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It has an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 23.6 Inches
- Overall Width: 5.1 Inches
- Handle Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 17.7 Inches
- Blade Width (Max): 2.4 Inches
Measurements will vary as they are handmade items.