Captain George Lowther operated in the West Indies and Atlantic colonies of England in the 18th century. His pirate code was published and is one of the only to survive. Wear this Captain Lowther Coat to your next Privateer party. Smooth red velvet and a satin lining will glide on your skin with this pirate coat. It features the typical pirate large bell cuffs, and has silver-tone metal buttons from the neck to the waist of the coat. Buttons also accent the functional flap pockets and help to keep the large bell cuffs in place. Buckle your swash and bedeck yourself in this lush velvet coat, which will be fantastic at a frigate foray or Renaissance Faire.
- Displays a red velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Decorated with black lace accents
- Includes silver-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Stupendous for Sea Dogs and Historical Costumers