Captain Thomas Anstis raided the American colonies and the Caribbean during the Golden Age of Piracy. The aubergine color and lush velvet of this Captain Anstis Coat make a brilliant pirate outfit piece. Wear it on your next voyage. Made from 100% cotton velvet fabric and lined with satin, this coat is a delight to wear. The gold-tone metal buttons that come down from top, all the way to the bottom give it an authentic pirate feel. This regal coat also features functional pockets to carry your compass and tools. You will find it also pairs well with Colonial and Renaissance outfits, when you are ready to hang up your cutlass.
- Displays a purple velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Includes gold-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Box pleats offer a comfortable fit
- Perfect for Pirate, Medieval, or Renaissance outfits
There are no reviews yet.