Calico Jack is remembered for his Jolly Roger flag – a skull with crossed swords, and for having two female crew members – Mary Read and Anne Bonny. You will be remembered for your gallant style when you wear this Calico Jack Coat. Made from 100% cotton velvet fabric in a rich chocolate brown, this coat includes a soft satin lining for a lux fit. For added elements of style and excellent finesse, it has large bell cuffs, silver-tone metal buttons, and black lace accents. Functional flap pockets on either side have also been trimmed with black lace and festooned with buttons. You will look every bit the prosperous privateer in this Calico Jack Coat.
- Displays a brown velvet pirate coat
- Made from cotton velvet with a satin lining
- Decorated with black lace accents
- Includes silver-tone buttons
- Offers functional side pockets
- Perfect for Pirate and Renaissance costumes