Are you looking for a hands-free way to carry your gear and add some style to your medieval outfit? Check out the Brown Adventurer Shoulder Bag. Made from leather, this fantasy shoulder bag opens and closes with a rounded front flap.
Stitching secures a strap to the middle of the flap. This adjustable strap has a rounded top and fastens the bag closed with a buckle. Inside the brown bag, there are two round side flaps to help secure items placed in the medieval pouch.
Next, there is an adjustable shoulder strap stitched onto the bag. It adjusts with a buckle. This medieval shoulder bag looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use this adventurers bag in a stage production. It allows you to feel confident that your coins, gear, and maybe even a few modern conveniences are close at hand, no matter the occasion.
- Fastens with a strap and loop
- Internal flaps for extra security
- Perfect for carrying gear
- Fits a variety of looks
- Great for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from top-grain leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.