Bang, bang, bang. You hit your hammer, forging a mighty blade for battle. The Blacksmith Apron protects your torso from the sparks. Made from waxed 2-3-ounce leather, this medieval apron comes in two color options. Its versatile design features an adjustable strap that wraps around the back of the neck. This strap secures in front with a pair of buckles.
Just below the square neck, the leather apron has a series of loops. These loops are great for placing your tools, not included.
Further down, there are a pair of square pockets. The pocket on the wearers left has three grommets for tying something to it. Meanwhile, the pocket on the wearers right has an antique-brass ring for attaching gear.
The sides of the apron curve underneath the arms and secure in the back with an adjustable belt and buckle. Overall, the apron has a weathered look in addition to a waxed finish that makes it weather resistant. The Blacksmith Apron works for a variety of aesthetics, from steampunk to medieval fantasy and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Secures with adjustable straps
- Has a pair of pockets
- Loops for holding gear, not included
- Works for many characters and aesthetics
- Made from 2-3-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Total Length: 34 Inches
- Top Width: 11 Inches
- Bottom Width: 36 Inches
Measurements are approximate.