Give your armored look a touch of darkness with the Black Alaric Chainmail Hood. Made from butted rings, the mild steel of this hood has been chemically colored for its unique, darkened appearance. The rings form a 4-in-1 pattern that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This hood provides comprehensive coverage that is sure to make it a favorite, protecting the head, neck, and part of the shoulders. Only the face of the wearer is left uncovered. The chemical coloration lends the coif some protection from rust. With proper maintenance, this armour piece will become a long-lasting staple in your medieval armour ensembles. Due to this items handmade nature, there may be slight variations to its appearance. Make sure to wear the Black Alaric Chainmail Hood over an arming cap for comfortable and safe wear.
- Flexible mail armour coif
- Linked steel ring construction
- Covers head, neck, and shoulders
- Each butted ring interlocks with four others in a 4-in-1 design
- Great for LARP and medieval reenactment looks
- Made from gun-blued 14 gauge mild steel
- Made with 9mm rings
- Small: 15.7 Inch Length, 10.2 Inch Hood Height, 12.6 Inch Hood Depth, 3.9 Pounds
- Medium: 17.3 Inch Length, 10.6 Inch Hood Height, 13.4 Inch Hood Depth, 4.4 Pounds
- Large: 18.9 Inch Length, 11 Inch Hood Height, 14.2 Inch Hood Depth, 5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.