In medieval Europe, there existed a wide variety of religious sects. Even the largely unified Catholic religion saw itself breaking into smaller groups. The Benedictine Monk Habit replicates the traditional garb of one such monastic order. This cotton robe is ankle-worn, and its long sleeves are wide enough for the hands to be covered when standing in the classic monk pose. It also features a removable cowl with a hood that can be worn up or down. The hood has a long liripipe tail. A rope belt, complete with a series of decorative knots, is included to complete the look. The Benedictine Monk Habit comes in natural or black, the traditional color of the Order of St. Benedict, and makes a fantastic ensemble for Renaissance fairs or medieval reenactments, especially for modern-day priests who wish to keep true to their profession.
- Based on the medieval robes of the Order of St. Benedict
- Features a removable hooded cowl
- Includes a rope belt to authentically complete the look
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton
- Wash in cold water, iron on medium heat. Do not bleach, tumble dry, or dry clean.
- Small/Medium: Length – 55.1 Inches, Chest – 48.8 Inches, Waist – 56.7 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Length – 60.2 Inches, Chest – 51.2 Inches, Waist – 59.1 Inches
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Length – 63.8 Inches, Chest – 53.1 Inches, Waist – 60.6 Inches