The Bearded War Hawk blends elements of the classic fighting axes of old with modern innovations to create a truly capable tool. This functional tomahawk features a wide, bearded head and a reinforced, curved reverse tanto spike. This combat tomahawk can cut, smash, or breach virtually any obstacle! Crafted from drop-forged 1055 carbon steel that has been differentially hardened, the head of this tactical hawk can withstand tremendous blows and stress that would break even a tough hickory handle. The handle is made from shock-resistant polypropylene that will last through repeated throwing. The Secure-Ex sheath helps protect the wielder from the sharp edge and spike of this impressive carbon steel hawk.
Please note that any handle can, and will, eventually break. The handle on the War Hawk can be easily replaced.
- Fully functional
- Great for tactical, combat, and survival use
- Features bearded head with tanto spike
- Sturdy, hollow handle is resistant to shock
- Can be thrown
- Comes with a Secure-Ex sheath
- Axe head made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Hawk Length: 8.5 Inches
- Primary Edge: 3 Inch
- Weight: 29.5 oz.