With the 100 cm Battleworn Viking LARP Sword in hand, you terrorized various villages with nightly raids and pillages over the years. This foam sword consists of an EVA foam blade and a polyurethane foam handle. The EVA foam has a latex coating. Firstly, the double-edged blade has a silver tone with nicks and dark spots to give it a worn, rusty appearance.
Next, the sword has a curved, intricately detailed crossguard. The crossguard curves toward the blade. The grip has the texture and appearance of wrapped leather.
Finally, the handle ends in a lobed pommel, typical of a Viking sword. Grooves add additional flair to the pommel. Add Battleworn Viking LARP Sword to your Viking costume or barbarian ensemble for a LARP event. It also works great at cosplay conventions or for theatrical productions.
The Battleworn Viking LARP Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Durable construction
- Highly detailed
- Worn and aged appearance
- Ideal for Norse warriors
- Great for LARPing and cosplay use
- Handle: Polyurethane foam wrapped in leather
- Blade: EVA foam
- Core: Fiberglass rod
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- For the leather on the handle: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 39.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 5.3 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.3 Inches
- Weight: 13.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.