The Battle of Agincourt is still remembered as one of the most prolific battles of the Hundred Years War. Crafted to commemorate this victory for the English, this Battle of Agincourt Sword is both reenactment and display ready. The blade of this sword is constructed from forged high carbon steel with an antique finish, making it durable to withstand your stage combat. A gleaming steel guard sits at the base of the blade, with a leather wrapped grip and a hexagonal steel pommel creating the hilt. Included with this sword is a leather and hardwood scabbard with suspension rings, making it easy to carry this sword into battle either at your side or on your back. Celebrate the English St. Crispins Day victory with this Battle of Agincourt Sword at your medieval reenactment!
- Crafted from high carbon steel
- Created in honor of the victorious Hundred Years War battle
- Steel guard and hexagonal pommel add gleaming touches
- Hilt is crafted from leather wrapped hardwood
- Includes a scabbard with suspension rings
- Great for reenactment or stage combat
- Overall Length: 35.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.25 Inches
- Handle Length: 8 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.