Made from light cotton fabric, the Bastian Shirt makes an excellent piece of medieval apparel for warm days at the Renaissance fair. The period shirt features a wide cut with a subtly ruffled open collar that laces at the neck. The long-sleeved shirt also ties along the sleeve cuffs, offering another touch of style. Available in black or cream color options, the cotton shirt can easily be made to suit peasants, noblemen, or even pirates! Just add the right accessories to transform yourself into a fantastic historical character.
Please note that the medieval shirt is pictured with a belt, which is sold separately.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Available in black or cream
- Features ruffled collar
- Ties at neck and sleeves
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 49 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 51 Inches, Waist – 53.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 56 Inches, Waist – 61 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 59 Inches, Waist – 64 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 60 Inches, Waist – 64 Inches
Measurements are approximate.