Within the heat of battle, you lead your fellow warriors forth with great courage and the Ashen Odomar Viking Leather Cuirass protecting you. This leather armour set includes a pair of pauldrons and torso armor. The torso secures with straps, while the pauldrons attach with lacing to the shoulders of the torso armour. All of the pieces have solid centers with lamellar-style sides. These layers enhance a Vikings defense without losing flexibility or comfort.
Embossed knotwork adorns the leather cuirass and pauldrons. They add to the Viking aesthetic. In addition, a grey ashen finish adds a weathered look to the Nordic armour. This cuirass and pauldron bundle makes a great addition to a variety of Viking and barbarian outfits. You can wear the Norse armour to a LARP battle, cosplay convention, or in a theatrical production.
- Secures with straps and laces
- Lamellar-style accents
- Embossed knotwork pattern
- Has an ashen grey finish
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
Here is what you get:
- Odomar Viking Pauldrons – Ashen #RT-520
- Odomar Viking Torso Armor – Ashen #RT-522
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Sizing and Measurements:
- Odomar Viking Pauldrons – Ashen:
- Upper Width: 13.75 Inches
- Lower Width: 13.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches
- Arm Circumference: 12.5-21.75 Inches
- Odomar Viking Torso Armor – Ashen:
- Medium: Front Width – 22.25 Inches, Front Length – 16 Inches, Back Width – 21.25 Inches, Chest Circumference – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Front Width – 27 Inches, Front Length – 16 Inches, Back Width – 23.5 Inches, Chest Circumference – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Front Width – 28.25 Inches, Front Length – 16.25 Inches, Back Width – 25.5 Inches, Chest Circumference – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest Circumference – 50-56 Inches