The young warrior, who never braves the bitter cold without the protection of a warm coat, must not venture into a LARP kingdom without the fortification of a durable, lightweight cuirass such as the Childs Brown Leather Body Armour. Chrome-tanned leather plates are stitched together to create a stylish, yet durable piece of torso armour. Leather cording fits the shoulder guards to the front and back plates. Stitching holds together the two large plates that form the back. Four side straps are riveted to the front and easily secure to the iron buckles affixed to the back. We offer a great selection of arm bracers and greaves that will look great with the Childs Brown Leather Body Armour, allowing your child more options in the creation of their LARP character.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Part of the Ready for Battle armour line
- Stitching reinforces the structure and durability
- Adjustable fit via cording, straps, and buckles
- Detailed lacing creates an interesting style
- Perfect for LARP, Theater, and Ren Fairs
- Crafted from chrome-tanned 6 ounce split leather
- Rivets and buckles made from cast iron