It is the Viking dream to die nobly in battle but tripping on your pants and landing on your sword will not get you into Valhalla. The Asgard Viking Winingas are designed to keep the pants against the shins so you can battle unhindered. Designed by Vikings to keep their baggy pants from getting in their way, these multi-fabric legwraps are easy to layer as they circle up the calf, stopping a few inches short of the knee. Their woolen composition keeps the shins warm in the winter, and because they require a pin or a brooch to remain in place, these winingas are highly customizable. They come in black, olive, and burgundy with a grey herringbone pattern, making them easy to match with a handful of Viking or medieval ensembles. The Asgard Viking Winingas make a perfect accessory for Renaissance fairs or other medieval reenactments.
- Based on Viking legwraps
- Help prevent impeded movement
- Secure with brooches and pins, sold separately
- Come in black, olive, and burgundy with a grey herringbone pattern
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made from 40% wool, 30% polyester, and 30% polyacrylic
- Length: 149.6 Inches
- Width: 3.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.