The Black with Silver Alluring Damsel Dress with Hood has unmatched mystique and elegance. This hooded Renaissance gown is made of smooth black taffeta and accented with ornate brocade in a damask pattern. The front accent panel is made of this black and silver brocade, and the sleeves and hood are trimmed with it as well. Roomy and wide, the liripipe hood ends in a point, and the flared sleeves can be worn down or cinched up with integrated drawstrings. Adjustable lacing over the front of the torso and at the back helps achieve the perfect fit. Astound all who behold you when you wear this long sleeve medieval dress at your next Renaissance fair, reenactment event, costume ball, or other medieval occasion.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Features a large, pointed hood
- Long, flared sleeves can be worn down or cinched
- Accented with brocade at front, hood, and sleeves
- Adjustable lacing at back and front provides the perfect fit
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Great for Renaissance fairs, medieval events, and more
- Made of plain taffeta with brocade accents
- Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Skirt Length: 41 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 56 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 16 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches, Skirt Length: 42 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 57.5 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches, Skirt Length: 43 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 59 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches, Skirt Length: 44 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 60 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches, Skirt Length: 45 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 61 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches, Skirt Length: 46 Inches, Neck to Lower Hem – 62.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.