Before you go on your next adventure or quest, you grab the Orange Alentorn Coin Bag to complete your medieval costume. It allows you to bring coins, dice, and other small gear around with you. It allows you to bring coins, dice, and other small gear around with you. Made from split leather, this medieval coin pouch fastens with drawstring ties. Each end of the ties has a split-leather tab.
At the top of the dark orange bag, there is a scalloped edge. This round coin bag is a versatile and highly functional accessory. It works with different aesthetics with ease. The pouch fits assassins, merchants, peasants, rogues, and so much more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures closed with drawstring ties
- Suited for dice, coins, and other small items
- Versatile design
- Fits a variety of aesthetics
- Great for faires, reenactments, cosplays, and more
- Made from split leather
- Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.