With the Brown Alana Viking Corset Belt hugging your figure, you walk through town confident in your outfit and appearance. Made from leather, this brown Viking belt comes in five sizes. The leather belt secures in the back with a post and hole design. It also has a belt keeper near the post.
The womens wide medieval belt consists of two pieces of leather joined in the center front with leather lacing. The Celtic belt is widest at this center front. Also, on each side of the lacing there is an embossed triquetra design. It consists of a three-pointed knot interwoven with a circle.
This medieval kidney belt looks wonderful layered over a medieval shirt or a dress like the Brown Melisande Short Sleeve Medieval Gown (LC-4830B). It adds a romantic touch to a Viking outfit or Celtic costume. You can easily add the medieval waist cincher to a variety of fantasy characters as well.
- Comes in five sizes
- Secures with a post design
- Features triquetra embossing
- Suits a variety of outfits and aesthetics
- Great medieval costume accessory
- Made from 100% leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.