Whether you are heading out on a journey or returning from an adventure, do not forget to cover your head with the Adventurer Hood. Made from a cotton rayon blend, this plain weave hood comes in four colors and two sizes. It features a long, pointed hood and a short mantle that covers the shoulders. It also has a round opening that extends slight past the neck. In addition, the hood features a seam down the center front and back rather than at the sides. Finally, the plain weave has an irregular thread, giving the medieval hood a textured appearance. This fantasy hood makes a great addition to any reenactment, LARP, or cosplay ensemble. It works well with a variety of characters.
- Comes in a range of colors
- Available in two sizes
- Has a pointed hood
- Features a textured appearance
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 80 percent cotton 20 percent rayon
- Machine wash cold with similar colors. Tumble dry low. For stains, use fabric cleaner or blot with lukewarm water and a soft cloth.
- Small/Medium: Front Length – 7.1 Inches, Back Length – 10.2 Inches, Shoulder Width – 25.2 Inches, Hood Depth – 28.3 Inches, Hood Height – 13.8 Inches, Weight – 8.2 Ounces
- Large/X-Large: Front Length – 9.4 Inches, Back Length – 12.6 Inches, Shoulder Width – 31.5 Inches, Hood Depth – 29.9 Inches, Hood Height – 16.1 Inches, Weight – 11.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.