Love the sound of a harp? If you wish to learn how to play, you will need to have one like the 22 String Heather Harp with Vine Detailing. Handmade from solid sheesham wood, this lightweight harp has 22 DuPont nylon strings that cover three octaves from C3 to C6. It has Chelby levers for sharpening notes. The levers engage the strings from the side. This helps to limit the possibility of strings lifting off of the bridge pins. Some of the levers have red or blue caps that allow for easy location of the C- and F-strings, respectively. The strings feature matching coloring.
Next, the harp has a curved pillar. Inlaid knotwork detailing adorns the pillar and neck. The sides of the soundboard angle outward towards the bottom. A carved vine with foliage design adorns the sides of the ply soundboard. Finally, this harp comes with a tuning tool and an extra string set. This instrument is great for playing a wide variety of music, especially medieval and Renaissance music.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Has 22 strings covering 3 octaves
- Features red and blue coloring for C- and F-strings, respectively
- Levers for sharpening the notes
- Comes with tuning tool and extra set of strings
- Carved vine detailing on soundboard
- Great for music enthusiasts
- Made from sheesham wood
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- When tuning, disengage all levers, tune red strings first, then blue strings, and finish with clear strings. Do not play the harp with missing or broken strings. Replace missing strings promptly. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Height: 36 Inches
- Length: 18.5 Inches
- Width: 9 Inches
- Weight: 11 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.