The 14th century marked the beginning of the infamous Hundred Years War between England and France, which lasted well into the 1400s. This 14th Century War Sword is designed after the weapons used by soldiers throughout this turbulent century. This hand and a half style sword is forged from 1566 high carbon steel for enhanced functionality and durability. Ball tipped quillons extend from the steel guard, adding an eye catching and authentic touch. The hardwood grip is leather wrapped for a strong but comfortable feel, while the elongated scent stopper pommel allows for two handed use. This sword comes included with a scabbard with suspension rings for carrying as well. Reenact an intense battle from the Hundred Years War with incredible authenticity with the 14th Century War Sword!
- Fully functional
- Crafted from 1566 high carbon steel
- Modeled after swords used by 14th century soldiers
- Features steel quillons and a leather hardwood grip
- Elongated scent stopper pommel allows two handed use
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Great for reenactment or stage combat