When you are creating a medieval or fantasy outfit, you should look the part from head to toe. Check out the 13th Century Medieval Shoes. Made from leather, this pair of womens shoes comes in a range of sizes. They lace on the upper part of the brown shoes. The lacing covers a V-shaped opening. The opening reveals the shoe tongue. Whip stitching adorns the top edge of the shoe and tongue. On the bottom, the shoes have nailed leather soles. These medieval shoes are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with laces in front/li>
- Stitching details
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. They do not come in narrow or wide.
There are no reviews yet.