There are many adventures to be had in a medieval or fantasy realm. Wear the 13th Century Light Leather Shoes on your feet on your journey. Made from leather, this pair of shoes comes in a range of sizes. They lace in front with braided leather ties. The ties lace over the wearers foot. They match the leather stitching along the top edge of each shoe. On the bottom, the shoes have a flexible sole, making them ideal for light or indoor use. These medieval shoes are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Laces with braided ties/li>
- Features stitched edges
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are standard US sizes, they do not come in narrow or wide.