The Wooden Chinese Dao Sword features a broad, single edged blade that widens at the belly before narrowing at the tip. The hilt features a disk guard and then flares out to create a wider pommel shape. Displaying a natural woodgrain finish, this wooden practice sword is suitable for painting or embellishing to suit your personal style or using as is. Perfect for cosplay ensembles, light sparring, and theatrical productions, the Wooden Chinese Dao Sword is great for all ages.
- Chinese style training sword
- Makes a great display or costume weapon
- Perfect for light sparring and theatrical productions
- Lovely gift for historians and reenactors
- Displays a natural woodgrain finish
- Made entirely from hardwood
- Overall Length: 34.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.6 Pounds
- Blade Width: 3 Inches at widest point
Measurements are approximate.