Elves in the forest make sure that they have the equipment to protect their precious home. They wield awesome weapons like this Wood Elf LARP Dagger. Made from soft EVA foam, this LARP dagger has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip, in addition to a latex coating. Between the foam and the latex coating, this is a very durable LARP weapon. The handle of this blade has a bronze-toned and wood-like coloring. There are curved, indented lines on the sides and bottom of the handle.
One such line separates the bronze-colored sections from the ones that look like wood. The top edge of the handle angles away from the point of the blade. The indents continue onto the blade. There is a gentle curved line similar to a fuller. This line has other indents branching off, creating a vine-like appearance. The blade overall has a gently S-shaped edge and a straight point tip. This LARP dagger is ideal for roleplaying battles, cosplay conventions, and more.
- Durable construction
- Handle has wood-like and bronze coloring
- S-shaped edge
- Curved, indent line details
- Great for LARP events and cosplaying
- Made from soft EVA foam
- Has fiberglass core
- Outside coating is latex
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 18.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 12.2 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.8 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.3 Inches
- Weight: 2.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.