From foot soldiers to royal guards, the Wood Effect LARP War Hammer is a must-have for any medieval LARP kit. Based on the historical Bec de Corbin (or ravens beak) war hammer style from the end of the Middle Ages, this LARP weapon features a flat hammer head and two separate points for all kinds of capability on the LARP battlefield.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction:
This medieval LARP hammer is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam surrounds a strong fiberglass core in the haft, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP pole weapon is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows. The hammer head is also a sturdy foam that is safe for LARP gameplay.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP weapon better balance for more natural movement during play. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP hammer, enhancing its durability.
First, the foam hammer head features an antiqued metallic silver tone for a realistic look. One side has a flat hammer head while the other forms a long, slightly curved spike. This part gives it that ravens beak name. This would have been historically used for hooking the weapons of an opponent.
Then, the top of the LARP war hammer features a short spear point. Hammer, spike, and spear combine to create a highly versatile long range LARP pole arm. Medieval war hammers would have been favored by foot soldiers for anti cavalry attacks and for facing armoured foes.
An intricate medallion accent decorates the center of the LARP pole weapon head between the hammer and spike. This sets the medieval LARP hammer apart and makes it suitable for not just infantrymen but royal guards and well-to-do mercenaries.
Then, careful craftsmanship creates the realistic wood effect haft. Not just colored to look like wood, the haft features grooves and texturing to simulate wood grain. The long haft makes this LARP hammer well suited to ranged attacks. Keep just out of reach of your foes!
Next, two silver tone bands with spiral detailing set the grip apart from the rest of the haft. Black leather wraps around the grip, bringing an extra secure hold to the handle. Finally, the end of the LARP pole hammer features the same simulated wood as the haft.
Whether wielded by foot soldiers, mercenaries, or medieval guards, this LARP war hammer brings versatility to your LARP fighting style. Bring its detailed style and safe construction to your next roleplay event. Check out our selection of leather frogs for ways to carry this LARP weapon with you on your next adventure.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Balanced construction
- Spikes and point are soft and sturdy for safe gameplay
- Realistic style makes it great for medieval LARP
- Perfect for knights, mercenaries, barbarians, and more
- Made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 30 Inches
- Hammer Head Width: 10.6 Inches
- Haft Length: 22 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 0.9 Pound
Measurements are approximate.