LARPers and reenactors alike can appreciate the historical style and utility of the Wolfram Long Wool Tunic. Its soft surface naturally repels dirt and moisture, making it a suitable outer layer for adventuring into a medieval kingdom. The long-sleeve tunic has a round neckline and front horseman slit for movability. It is handmade from a blend of sheep wool, polyester, and viscose. The wool lends to its water repellent properties as well as its authentic look and feel. The synthetic fabrics reduce felting and itchiness while increasing comfort and durability.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Greater movability with horseman slit in front
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.