The loveliest women at court this season are sure to be wearing the latest style from England, the Windsor Gown. Made of taffeta with embroidered gold trim, this one-piece period dress presents an impressively detailed courtly look. This Renaissance dress has a full, gathered skirt, tight period sleeves with matching wrist buttons, and ballooned shoulders. Antique gold trim accents the taffeta dress at the collar, waist, and biceps, while the back laces up with a full modesty panel. The Windsor Gown is available in emerald green or garnet red, giving you two stunning color options with equally regal effect.
- Available in red or green
- Accented with gold trim
- Features long, fitted sleeve with ballooned shoulders
- Back laces up with modesty panel
- Looks striking with medieval or Renaissance styles
- Made of taffeta
- Dry clean recommended
- Small: Bust – 32-34 Inches, Waist – 24-26 Inches, Hip – 34-36 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 34-36 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches, Hip – 36-40 Inches, Length: 59 Inches
- Large: Bust – 36-40 Inches, Waist – 28-32 Inches, Hip – 40-44 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 40-44 Inches, Waist – 32-36 Inches, Hip – 44-48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.