For orc warlords and rugged barbarians, the Wildwalker Spiked Pauldron makes an intimidating addition to armour kits. This handcrafted leather pauldron covers one shoulder with frightening spikes made safe for LARP and costuming through their soft foam construction.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed in warm shades of brown, this medieval fantasy pauldron looks like it has served its wearer well for battle after battle. A unique patina gives the leather an antiqued look almost like rusted metal. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the leather all add to its rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The single pauldron has a layered, articulated look that helps it move with the body. These 8-9 ounce leather plates protect the shoulder and upper arm. The topmost plate features a row of spikes varying in height. These add intimidation to any outfit. Then, two layered plates beneath the sword breaker form the rest of the pauldron. Crisscrossed brown leather straps add detail and dimension to each leather armour plate.
An additional plate on the sword breaker, near the neck, has metal eyelets. Use leather cord to attach this rugged fantasy pauldron to a cuirass or harness. An adjustable leather strap on the lowest shoulder plate helps secure it on the upper arm of the wearer. This dark fantasy pauldron can be worn on either shoulder.
Bring a rugged, barbarian vibe to the battlefield when you wear this medieval fantasy armour piece. With its spikes made of foam, its dangerous fantasy look is made safe for LARP. It perfectly suits the shoulders of barbaric warriors, raiders, orcs, and more.
Please note that this pauldron must be worn with a harness or another piece of armour. Pieces of armour and harnesses such as the one shown above do not come included. For armour options, it perfectly matches the Wildwalker Cuirass (RT-487) and Wildwalker Short Cuirass (RT-490).
Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a single pauldron
- Must be worn with a cuirass or harness
- Articulated plates move with the body
- Can be worn on either shoulder
- Great for raiders, orcs, barbarians, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Spikes made of Calimacil foam
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.