Regardless if you are a warrior, adventurer, or another character, you should check out the Left Shoulder Y Harness and add it to your gear. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this harness comes in two colors and sizes. It forms a Y-shape in the front and back to wrap around the left shoulder. In the center of each Y is a ring connected to the three straps that make up the Y. The top of the Y rests on the top of the shoulder. The bottom of the harness secures on both sides underneath the arms with buckles. The top strap has eyelets for attaching other pieces of gear, not included. The harness is wonderful for when you want to wear just one pauldron. You can easily use it with Les Artisans pauldrons, sold separately. This versatile piece of equipment looks great on a variety of characters for many events. Wear it at a LARP event, cosplay convention, and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors and sizes
- Wraps around the left shoulder
- Secures with buckles under the arms
- Has an Y-shaped design
- Great for multiple medieval and fantasy events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.