Your armour bears witness to your dark deeds. The Wildwalker Skull Pauldron has a weathered, antiqued look that suits a warrior renowned for works of destruction. This handcrafted single pauldron features a wicked skull as its centerpiece.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed in shades of warm brown, this medieval fantasy pauldron has a rugged vibe emphasized by its unique patina. This makes it look almost like rusted metal, making it perfect for ancient warriors, orcs, barbarians, and more.
Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather all add to its rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and style.
The medieval fantasy pauldron consists of a broad, curved plate that covers part of the chest and back, the shoulder, and the very top of the upper arm. Crisscrossed brown leather straps accent the pauldron where it covers part of the chest. The curve of the jawless skull suits the shape of the shoulder. Curves of riveted brown leather frame the skull and hold it in place. This molded polymer skull is a light grey, and darker coloring gives an antiqued look to its cracked, weathered surface.
Become an orc warrior, barbarian, or even a necromancer with this medieval fantasy pauldron. This single pauldron brings a unique battle-weathered vibe to your LARP kit or Renaissance faire costume.
Please note that this pauldron must be worn with a harness or another piece of armour. Pieces of armour and harnesses such as the one shown above do not come included. For armour options, it perfectly matches the Wildwalker Cuirass (RT-487) and Wildwalker Short Cuirass (RT-490).
Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a single pauldron
- Must be worn with a cuirass or harness
- Can be worn on either shoulder
- Skull adds awesome dark fantasy style
- Great for barbarians, orcs, necromancers, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Skull made of molded polymer
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.