Keep your identity a secret as you move from tree to tree or through the shadows of town. The Wildwalker Leather Hood brings a sense of mystery to all kinds of LARP kits and medieval fantasy costumes. Its supple leather structure has a unique battle-weathered look.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed a rich, dark brown, this fantasy leather hood bears intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the 2-3 ounce leather that all add to its rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and weathered appearance.
The oversized hood creates an impressive fantasy look. Its roomy fit is paired with clever details in its construction that makes this medieval fantasy hood both fun and practical to wear. Firstly, the full hood has double the width in the back. Because it is twice the width and not overly long, this helps keep your face from getting lost in the hood, which would be troublesome in battle. The back of the brown leather hood comes to a rounded point.
Next, panels on the front and back provide counterweights to help keep it in place on your shoulders. Two long panels in the front hang down at the shoulders. Brown leather straps crisscross over each, adding extra detail. Each of these thin, long panels ends in a thicker leather accent panel. These leather panels provide the counterweight. They have a unique patina that creates an almost rusted-metal look in shades of warm brown. A similar panel in the center of the back also helps balance out the hood.
Finally, this rogue mage hood can attach directly to chest armour like the Wildwalker Cuirass (RT-487) or Wildwalker Short Cuirass (RT-490). This helps keep it securely in place during battle. The last thing you want is your hood slipping down or off your shoulders at a critical moment!
Become a woodland ranger, sneaky raider, orc, or other barbaric warrior with this oversized fantasy hood. It makes the perfect fantasy costume accessory for assassins, executioners, and more.
Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Antique brown color creates a rugged look
- Roomy hood creates impressive fantasy style
- Front and back counterweights help keep it in place
- Can be attached to Les Artisans d Azure chest armour
- Great for assassins, barbarians, orcs, cultists, and more
- Made of 2-3 ounce leather with 8-9 ounce leather accents and 5-6 ounce black leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.