From the savage wilds to your forearms, the Wildwalker Bracers have the look of ancient, antiqued armour that has been trusted battle after battle. Add a wild edge to your LARP kit or medieval fantasy costume when you wear these handcrafted leather bracers.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed in warm shades of brown, these medieval leather bracers have a unique patina that brings to mind rusted steel plates. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to their rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both their structure and style.
Sold as a pair, these LARP bracers consist of panels of weathered brown leather over a dark brown base. Tapering more narrow at the wrist and wider near the elbow, this fantasy armour protects the forearm. The top panel comes to a wicked point close to the elbow. Thin brown straps crisscross to the sides of this panel.
Two buckled leather straps in the back secure and adjust the fit of these fantasy bracers. Add these medieval armour pieces to your next rugged fantasy ranger, berserker, or orc costume. The Wildwalker Bracers are versatile enough to suit many fantasy characters for LARP or cosplay while also adding to the style of your character.
Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Unique patina creates a rugged, weathered look
- Intentional weathering creates a rugged look
- Buckled straps adjust and secure the fit
- Great for rangers, orcs, barbarians, and more
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.