Your experiences have forged your skill and prowess in battle. You wield the White Flame Katana as a reminder of your past and a sign for the future. Hand forged from medium carbon steel, this elegant sword is fully functional. It features the curved blade typical of Japanese swords. Along the blades spine is a fuller. The fuller ends a little bit away from the tsuba. An engraved design adorns each side of this section. One side features a blacksmith at a forge while the other side shows a spear in a flame. Next, the sword continues with a traditionally wrapped white handle and a black iron tsuba. The tsuba has cutouts creating a flame-like look. Also, the sword comes with a black scabbard as well as a bag and box. The White Flame Katana makes a great addition to a reenactment outfit or collection.
- Fully functional
- Double engraving on blade
- Flame motif
- Comes with a scabbard, bag, and box
- Great for reenactments or competitions
- Hand forged from medium carbon steel
- Overall Length: 42 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.7 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
Measurements are approximate.