A great sparring sword has excellent balance, a durable construction, and the feel of a real sword. The White and Black Sparring Bastard Sword combines all of these with even more impressive features to create the ideal synthetic sword. This sparring sword is made from a unique blend of high impact polymer, intended for longlasting use. The black crossguard features ball tipped quillons, which are both eye catching and protective. An extended pommel is attached to the end of the hilt, giving you the option for two handed use and making this a wonderful sword for beginners. The parts of this sword can be switched with the other pieces in our synthetic sparring line, too. Whether you are a novice or an expert at sparring, the White and Black Sparring Bastard Sword is always a great choice!
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Ball shaped quillons and long pommel add protection and utility
- Guard and pommel can be switched out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Perfect for both novice and advanced sparring
- Overall Length: 44.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 34 Inches
- Handle Length: 9.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.