The pommel is an important part of a sword, serving to counterbalance the weight of the blade. This Red Single Hand Sword Pommel fulfills that requirement well, balancing the weight of any of our Xtreme Synthetic Single Hand Sword Blades quite nicely. This pommel is a classic wheel style pommel shape (classified as an Oakeshott J1), featuring a circular shape that connects directly to the hilt of the sword. This pommel is made from a special blend of polymers and powdered metals, which helps it to achieve a weight beyond what a typical polymer alone could achieve. The threaded brass supertorque insert offers much better security then typical inserts, ensuring for a tight fit when threaded onto the tang. This Red Single Hand Sword Pommel not only counterbalances the weight of your blade effectively, but it also helps to add a touch of character to your blade, styling it in a way that you, the wielder, find aesthetically pleasing.
- Made from a Blend of Polymers and Powdered Metals
- Increased Weight Helps to Effectively Balance Blades Better
- Compatible with Xtreme Synthetic Sparring Single Hand Sword Blades
- A Wheel Styled Pommel
- Supertorque Insert Allows a Much Stronger Fit to Tang
- Overall Length: 2.5 Inches
- Overall Weight: 4.16 oz.