When it comes to creating almost any look under the sun, black slacks are a must. These Vintage Pants pair perfectly with hundreds, if not thousands of other garments to create styles that can and will work wonders for any time period you might favor. Straight-legged and comfortable, these slacks are made from fine gabardine, which is a tightly woven wool-blend fabric that offers exceptional strength (gabardine is also used in dress clothing and suits). They fasten with a button and a zippered fly in the front, and they also feature a pair of back pockets, along with a small hip pocket in the front. The distinctive and subdued look of these trousers makes them a perfect accent to own. They are perfect for piecing together pirate looks, and they are an excellent choice to turn to when you need to complete your Victorian look. Wear them with steampunk style to fill the void in your attire. Heck, you can even wear these Vintage Pants as black dress slacks with your suit or a button-up, and no-one will likely ever be the wiser!
- Made from High Quality Gabardine Fabric
- A Well-Made and Versatile Pair of Black Trousers
- Inspired by Traditional Victorian Wear
- Features a Tree Pockets and a Button with Zippered Fly Front Closure
- Great for Formal Events, Victorian Looks and Steampunk Settings
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing