Viking pants had baggy thighs to keep the legs unrestricted, but closer to the calves, the fabric could get in the way of the feet. For this reason, they had legwraps to hold the fabric tightly against their skin. The Viking Winingas replicate such garments with stunning accuracy. These wool blend legwraps are easy to layer as they circle up the lower leg, stopping just shy of the knee. Because they are made of a woolen material, they also keep the calves warm in wintry weather. Of course, as the self-sticking materials found in modern athletic wraps did not exist in medieval times, these winingas require a pin or brooch to hold them in place, which grants you the freedom to customize your outfit. The Viking Winingas come in black, red, green, blue, brown, yellow, grey, autumn green, or orange, which means that there is a legwrap to match any and all medieval or Viking ensembles.
The Viking Winingas are hand-dyed, therefore colors may vary from those shown.
- Based on Viking legwraps
- Wrap up the calves to prevent loose fabric from impeding movement
- Allow for customization with brooches and pins
- Come in black, red, green, blue, brown, yellow, grey, autumn green, or orange
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and other medieval reenactments
- Made of 74% wool, 15% polyester, 7% polyamides, and 4% miscellaneous natural fibers
- Length: 149.6 Inches
- Width: 3.94 Inches