The Viking Tunic was worn during the Norman and Saxon periods, when men of all classes wore tunics. The sleeve and garment were cut as one piece using only one seam. The front neckline has a V-shaped cut, and trim accentuates each edge and the elbows of the long sleeves. Available in brown or green, this historical Norseman tunic makes a fine staple for reenactment or costume wardrobes of all sorts. Accessorize with your own belt to get the look shown here.
- Inspired by the clothing of ancient Vikings
- Long sleeve tunic has V-neck and decorative trim
- Great for medieval and Renaissance fairs
- A very versatile clothing item
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Dry clean recommended