If you are looking to accent your Viking look with authentic style, make sure that you check out the Viking Trefoil Brooch. Made from lead-free pewter, this single hand-crafted Viking brooch has a three-lobed design based on an East Anglia original. The three-lobed design was popular with Norse women. Scrollwork adorns each lobe of the Norse brooch. Also, there is a triangular shape in the center. The back of the brooch has a bar pin for fastening it to a garment. In addition, there are three engraved runes on the back. This Norse brooch comes with care instructions. You can also use the brooch to pin clothing together. Add the Nordic brooch to your medieval outfit or Viking costume.
- Based on East Anglia original
- Has a bar pin for fastening
- Features a tri-lobed design
- Highly detailed with scrollwork
- Great addition to cloaks and other garments
- Made from lead-free pewter
- To maintain shine, polish with a soft, dry cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- Length: 2 Inches
- Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 0.7 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.