Accent your cloak, cape, shawl, or even a tunic with the Historic Penannular Brooch. This open ring cloak pin is handcrafted from wrought iron and has a twisted texture interspersed through its round frame and moveable, tapered pin. The penannular cloak pin has a small opening, its ends turned back into small loops. The attached, tapered pin can move along the Viking ring brooch for easily adjusting in place. Add historical style and function to your medieval, Renaissance, Viking, or fantasy outfit with this wrought iron historical brooch.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Round shape has intermittent twists
- Ends in small loops
- Tapered pin has decorative twist
- Great for wearing with cloaks, capes, and more
- Adds historical detail to any look
- Handmade from wrought iron
- Diameter: 3 Inches
- Pin Length: 3.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.