If you plan to head out on a raid or Viking voyage, then you should make sure to protect your head with the Viking Spangenhelm Helmet. Handmade from 16 gauge mild steel, this round helmet comes in two sizes. Two crossed straps reinforce the top of the head. Rivets secure them in place and attach them to a strip that runs around the bottom edge of the helmet.
In front, there is a decorative plate. The plate covers the brows with engraved detailing. Below the brow plate, there is a nasal guard. The 14 gauge guard has a wide, rectangular shape. Also, it curves outwards towards the bottom. On the inside, the helmet has a padded liner and a chin strap for securing it on the head. Add an authentic look to your Viking or Norse character with this helmet. The Viking Spangenhelm Helmet is great for historical reenactments and more.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Comes in two sizes
- Has a curved nasal guard and brow plate
- Features a liner and chin strap
- Great for reenactments
- Wonderful for Vikings and Norse characters
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Nasal guard is 14 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.